2015年8月6日木曜日

self-introduction

hello,my name is Hiroyuki Sasaki.
I'm a college student who likes drinking coffee and sleeping.
Bitter coffee is best in my thought. Therefor, I usually drink
deep-roasted coffee and don't do sweet, poured syrup or creamy coffee.
but  drinking coffee often makes me stay up late and get up late...
My birthday is same as Yuriko Yoshitaka's birthday.
It is the 22th of July.1995.
My blood group is type O and I'm often bitten by a mosquito.
In Japn, it is said that it is easy for someone is type O to be bitten.


The next things I want to try are playing pianoorigi and making a nal book and bookcover, during summer vacation.
Both of things have not  been done in my life.
In orher words, I'm  a novice with regard to playing piano and sowing.
aims of this summer is two.
one is that I became able to play a one of  my favorite songs well on piano.
another is that making a book and a bookcover I'm satisfied with.
Especially, it would be difficult for me to became able to play piano.
but I intend to make an effort as possible as.



6 件のコメント:

  1. I'm a college student likes drinking coffee and sleeping. >
    I'm a college student who likes drinking coffee and sleeping.

    Next things is wanted to try by me >
    The next things I want to try

    (Please ask me about 自然科学研究科病 tomorrow!)

    返信削除
  2. Also, remember to add a space after each comma and period.

    返信削除
  3. thank you for your comment.
    I try to follow your adovise!

    返信削除
  4. Why did you start the piano?

    返信削除
  5. Who is Yuriko Yoshitaka?

    返信削除
  6. I like drinking coffee, too. I often grind coffee beans by myself. If you go to Shanghai, you will be surprised at seeing many many Starbucks !

    返信削除